My friend Emily posted this one on Facebook & i liked it. So i thought i'd blog it. By the way, SNOW is in the forecast for Louisiana this evening! I hope it's true! It snowed last year, but this is an extremely rare thing for us down south! I think it has snowed 4 times in my life, counting last year! So we are all super excited!! Fingers crossed!
1. What is the geekiest part of your music collection?
There is nothing geeky about my music collection. I don't think. ;)
2. What is your secret guaranteed weeping movie?
The Man in the Moon. Oh.My.Gosh.
3. If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done?
I'm kind of anti-plastic surgery, unless it is to fix a deformity or accident. It bothers me because it means people aren't happy how they are. I love how everyone looks different & even big noses are beautiful on the right face. =) I hate that everyone wants to look like everyone else. You are beautiful the way you are! I would never consider plastic surgery. (Btw, i consider plastic surgery what is done to the face...not the body...though i won't be getting any of that either, i understand if people want to!)
4. Do you have a completely irrational fear?
The only thing i fear is losing Brad or any other close friend or family member. Sometimes i let my imagination run away with me & then i get all scared when their life is not currently being threatened! Silly, right? I quickly start thinking about something else.
5. What is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moments?
I bite my fingernails - no, that's more nervousness than insecurity. Ah, i think i sometimes bite the inside of my lip.
6. Do you know anyone famous?
Not personally, no.
7. Spontaneous or planned.
Both have their merits. Spontaneity is my favorite, but i am actually more of a planner.
8. Who should play you in a movie of your life?
Reese Witherspoon or Kate Hudson would be good.
9. What do you carry with you at all times?
Chapstick. Cell phone. Wallet.
10. What do you miss most about being a kid?
I loved vacations with the family & playing in the woods with the kids of the neighborhood!
11. Are you happy with your given name?
Sure. It fits me.
12. How much money would it take you to give up the internet for one year?
Woah. A lot, actually. Because i'm in love with blogging & because the internet is an excellent resource. I could give up facebook, though. I love it, but i could give it up.
13. What color is your bedroom?
A verrrrry light blue. A slight darker blue for the bedspread. Furniture is black.
Wow, that sounds ugly but it's NOT! :)
14. What is the last song you were listening to?
15. Have you ever been in love?
Yes & am currently.
16. Do you talk a lot?
Not as much as some think! I get REALLY talkative when i'm in a certain mood - like with a ton of friends or if i get really hyper - usually at night! But i'm pretty quiet at work & was always quiet in school (at least in high school & college).
17. Do you like yourself & believe in yourself?
Most days, yes. But i do have days of doubt.
18. Do homeless people annoy you?
Annoy isn't the right word. I have to admit, i do not understand many of them. The only one that annoy(ed) me was this guy who stands at the door of Subway & asks every single person for money as they go in & out of the place. I don't go to that Subway anymore.
19. Do you consider yourself to be a nice person?
Yes. Most of the time. ;)
20. What is your ideal marriage location?
I already got married & i wanted to marry in our church. But i do sometimes wish we had done it outside somewhere, the pictures come out so beautiful! I was afraid it'd be way too cold!
21. Which musical instrument do you wish you could play?
The piano. It's beautiful.
22. Something you love & hate.
at the same time? love/hate relationship? wow. i can't think of anything, but i know there's SOMETHING!
23. What is a language you want to learn?
I love Spanish. It's beautiful. Hubby tries to teach me Hebrew, but i'm not as excited about it as i would like to be!
24. What is one trait you hate in a person?
Total disregard for others/Selfishness
25. What kind of watch do you wear?
I don't wear a watch.
26. Most frivolous purchase?
A camera years ago. I say frivolous because mine had been stolen & i wanted one so bad that i got a credit card just so i could buy a camera. Had never had a credit card & was terrible with money. STUPID - that camera ended up costing me 900 bucks!!! Because i got it on a credit card around age 26 & didn't pay a dime on it until 30. (my advice: don't do that.)
27. Do you consider yourself materialistic?
On a scale of 1 to 10, i am probably about a 5. I suppose.
28. What do you cook the best?
I don't know yet. I rarely do the same thing twice! But everything has turned out pretty good so far! =)
29. Favorite writing tool.
SHARPIE PENS. They are great!
30. Do you prefer to stand out or blend in?
I think my friend Emily answered this one best: I prefer to stand out as an individual, but to blend in while in public.
31. What's one car you will never buy?
Not a fan of wagons. I will also never get a super expensive one!
32. What kind of books do you like to read?
I love chic lit.
33. If you won the lottery?
House & Vacation would be top priorties. =) Oh & a new vehicle for both of us. This is something i would not normally put, but considering the constant car trouble we've been having...
34. Burial or Cremation?
I'm pretty sure it won't matter to me one way or the other.
35. What's one thing you're a sore loser at?
I don't think anything. I don't think i have a competitive bone in my body.
36. If you don't like a person, how do you show it?
I try not to show that i don't like them. I try to treat them with kindness, regardless of what happened that made me not like them. But i definitely don't go out of my way to talk to them.
37. What kind of first impression do you think you give to people?
That i'm a friendly person, i hope. I really don't know. In some settings i am very shy, so i may come across as quiet or shy or snobby (but i'm not a snob, i promise!).
38. Are you a giver or taker.
39. Favorite communication method.
This depends entirely upon my mood & my relationship with the person. (Though i do love snail mail!)
40. How many drinks before your tipsy?
I have never been drunk - or tipsy! The most i've had is 2 glasses of wine. SO i don't know.
41. Do you have a problem changing clothes in front of friends?
Hmm...not at home & not in a theatre dressing room. Can't think of another time where this would occur...
42. Last movie that inspired you.
THE BLIND SIDE! OH MY GOSH IT IS SOOOOO GOOD!
43. Favorite Cartoons.
I loved Garfield & Friends. Haven't seen it in years, though.
44. Who is your best friend?
Brad. And Sarah.
45. Any last words?
I could leave you with my favorite quote:
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined." ~Thoreau
Post a Comment
Comments are my favorite.