Well, I wouldn't really call them obsessions, more like current favorites, but whatever. This is the current edition of Stealing Sunday, where they find & steal memes from all over the blogosphere. Copy & paste this into your own blog post, with your own answers & then link up at Stealing Sunday. Or, you can just put your own answers in the comments here - i do love comments!!
And here we go. Current Obsessions.
1. Book. My current book obsession is Harry Potter. This is not something i would typically read, but after the last movie came out, for some reason i thought, "i am going to try that series & see if i like it". I got the first book & am loving it. Very funny, interesting, & well-written. I am also starting my new year's resolution of reading the Bible in a year. I finally got started yesterday but i am catching up! =) (Harry Potter & the Bible? Guess some might think that's strange.) ;)
2. Snack. I am lately loving Sara Lee's whole wheat mini bagles with a bit of The Bee's Knees peanut butter. Of course, I'd rather chips & queso any day, but I'm living healthy now. =)
3. Restaurant. Well, for so long I would have said La Carreta's, but lately for us it's been La Madeleine's - i guess it's this cold weather making us crave their potato or their tomato basil soup! Yummy!
4. Beverage. I will always be in love with my husband's coffee. It is seriously the best coffee ever.
5. Decor. Potterybarn is my favorite style. Restoration Hardware is "me", too.
6. Actor. I love Michael Emerson from LOST.
7. Actress. I love Amy Adams & Meryl Streep. This is why i must see Julie & Julia. Sandra Bullock is also a favorite.
8. Movie. The Proposal was awesome. So was The Blind Side. (Which is why i had to add Sandra Bullock above!)
9. TV Show. LOST. Of course.
10. Hobby. Blogging. Theatre. Cooking.
11. Band. Not really into bands. Or at least i have no idea who it is when i hear one on the radio that i like...
12. Song. I am currently loving Mandisa's new cd that has been in my cd player since Christmas ended (before that it was her Christmas cd). She's got some fantastic music.
13. Meme. I love Mama M's Five Question Friday, it's pretty cool. And Stealing Sunday, of course. ;) Post-It Note Tuesday is cool, too, though I haven't done it in awhile.
14. Blog. My current favorites are Life Happens & Jenna's Jargon. I love Losingthe40 & Endurance Isn't Only Physical as far as weight loss blogs. And my real life very best friend, Sarah, just started her own blog as well! You should check all of these out!
15. Lover. That would be my husband, Brad. Seriously. I am madly in love with him.
16. Friend. I think it'd be wierd to be obsessed with any of my friends! But i do have a lot of very good ones!
17. Quote. My favorite quote is, "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined." ~Henry David Thoreau
18. Peeve. Most of my pet peeves have been at work - people yelling complaints to me when i am on the phone or just talking near me when i am on the phone. Can't HEAR, people! BUT! I got my own office last week & I think this will solve much of that problem! Now my peeves will just involve the people who actually call. My favorite is, "Someone just call me?!" Yeah. Let me go ask every single person in our office building & try to figure it out.
19. Sport. I am definitely not at all obsessed with any sports. Not in the least. I have pride for LSU because I live here & because i went to school there, but i don't actually watch the games... not a big sports person, that's all. But i do love to watch gymnastics.
20. Singer. Currently, Mandisa. I also love Michael Buble', Mariah Carey & Sara Bareilles.
Your turn! Please!! =)