Friday, February 19, 2010
Fill in the Blanks!
Today I am joining in with Lauren's Fill in the Blank Friday. Yes, i know I already have 5QF & Sunday Funday, but gosh... what can i say... I love these kinds of things!! Lauren at the little things we do is a new blog i've started reading & i love it! I love her! She's cool. You should hop on over to her blog & join in...
If you're new to blog hops & such, all you do is your own blog with the following fill-in-the-blanks. And then you go on over to Lauren's & add your blog's link to the blog hop (It will tell you how). It's fun & you meet tons of over bloggers.
So here we go.
Fill in the blanks.
1. If i could medal in an olympic event, it would be figure skating. I am just AMAZED!
2. If i was stranded on a desert island, I'd take Brad, a pillow & a good book.
3. Losing Brad is my biggest fear. I'm not sure if that's irrational. But i can't think of a single other thing. Oh, roaches. But i wouldn't say i'm AFRAID of them. Just grossed out by.
4. I'd rather have to eat cereal everyday, which might get quite boring than have a single bite of sushi ever ever again.
5. I am constantly making goofy faces & talking in silly voices. I don't know why.
6. I should really be going over my light & sound cues for a new show i'm stage managing tonight.
7. One of my favorite things in all the world is waking up on a Saturday at whatever time i felt like, with nothing on the agenda, just a long relaxing day & evening in an already clean house, spending time with my man.
Well, that was fun. Now it's your turn to play along!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I love figure skating too. The things those people can do on skates...it amazes me!ReplyDelete