Time again for Sunday Stealing!! This meme is continued from last week's. If you wanna play along, write your own blog with the same questions & then add your link to the blog hop over on Sunday Stealing. It's fun! =)
Here we go...
The Clown's Meme, Part 2
34. What do you like about the summer?
Flip Flops, sunnier weather, the beach (not that i get to go that often - maybe this year??)
The only thing i hate about summer & that keeps me from putting it as my favorite season is the HUMIDITY here in Louisiana. MAN.
35. What do you like about the spring?
It's just beautiful. Sunny. But not as humid. Cool. Beautiful. And the pedicures & flip flops are back!!
36. How many states/provinces have you lived in?
Just 1 - Louisiana.
37. What cities/towns have you lived in?
Just this one - Baton Rouge - & some surrounding suburbs.
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks or bare feet?
39. Are you a social person?
This completely depends on my mood. Typically i'm more reserved/quiet around people I don't know very well. But other times I'm just in an outgoing mood...
40. What is the last thing you ate?
Huh. I don't remember. Nothing this morning, yet.
41. What is your favorite restaurant?
I love La Carreta, a mexican restaurant here. Cheesecake Bistro is delish & so is Capital City Grill. Ooh & Mike Anderson's Seafood.
42. What is your favorite ice cream?
Homemade. MMMM. That's the only ice cream i REALLY love, good thing no one will make it often. I'm not at all tempted by the ice cream at the grocery.
43. What is your favorite dessert?
i love cheesecake. And chocolate chip cookies, fresh out of the oven.
44. What is your favorite kind of soup?
Tomato Basil, at La Madeleine's. Potato Soup. And Tortilla soup.
45. What kind of jelly do you like on a PB & J sandwich?
46. Do you like Chinese food?
Eh, not really. I love stir fry at home & i like Sesame Chicken okay. But i might get a craving for chinese food once a YEAR. And i always regret it (get a stomach ache).
47. Do you like coffee?
48. How many glasses of water do you drink a day, on average?
Hmm. Well, i am on a weight loss journey so i try to drink it all day long. I carry a water bottle at work & keep refilling it. I don't do as well on the weekend, though - i prefer sprite zero & OJ... but at least i get a lot of it 5 days out of 7!!
49. What do you drink in the morning?
A cup of Hubby's coffee on weekends; he doesn't usually have time to make it before work. So OJ on the weekdays. (Unless i decide to face the coffee at work!)
50. What non-banking related card in your wallet is the most valuable to you?
Hmm. Um, my Smoothie King punch card?
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
Yes, the right side.
52. Do you know how to play poker?
No clue. And i used to know. But it's been so long, i forgot.
53. Do you like to cuddle?
I use the term "snuggle" & YES.
54. Have you ever been to Canada?
Yes, one of my best friends is from there & I flew up there to be in her wedding in 1999. Been awhile! I stayed for a week. It's beautiful!
55. Do you have an addictive personality?
YES. Which is why i'm thankful i never smoked or drank [enough to get drunk].
56. Do you eat out or at home more often?
Used to, i would say "out", hands down. But since, first, marrying someone who doesn't like to spend a lot of money on eating out &, second, changing my eating habits last year, it's lessened quite a bit. We definitely eat breakfast & dinner at home most of the time. Lunch is what i'm working on.
57. What do you miss about high school, if anything?
NOTHING!!! I wouldn't go back to teen years for all the money in the world! HA.
BUT... i did love musical theatre - & have lots of fond memories of that class.
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
I have three theatre acquaintances/friends with the same birthday. Also, Jon Bon Jovi & Dr. Seuss!! (March 2)
59. Do you want kids?
YES. Maybe next year. Or maybe the next. =)
60. Do you speak any other languages?
61. Have you ever gotten stitches?
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
63. Do you prefer ocean or the pool?
The ocean to lay out by & read. Though i will get in, but i am concerned about jellyfish! HA! This wasn't a problem on our honeymoon though - in the Carribean. Clearest water everywhere & i never saw a jellyfish! But in Florida, i like to lay out by the ocean, but swim in the pool!
64. Window seat or Aisle?
It doesn't matter to me at all. Though i might lean over you a little to peek out the window. =)
65. Do you know how to drive stick?
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
Other people, fun stationery or jewerly. NOT food & NOT bills! =)
WHEW! That was long!! Go on over to Sunday Stealing & join us!