1. The best day ever was a day on our honeymoon where we took an excursion to "Passion Island" out of Cozumel Mexico. It was basically this amazing fast FUN boat ride with about 12 others to a private island. The island was so quiet & lovely, a nice private island with people running it who seemed like family & who treated us as such. There was an all day all you can eat mexican food buffet & hammocks everywhere. We had the most relaxing sweet day there. LOVED it. =) Here are some pics...
Ahhh, i wanna go back...
2. My favorite meal of the day is dinner because lots of times it can mean either (a) I am cooking (& i love to cook); (b) we're eating Brad's mom's delicious food because she invited us over for dinner or (c) we're out to eat somewhere. That means lots of variety & yummy food!
3. This weekend I'm stage managing the last weekend of a hilarious show called Queen of Bingo, and celebrating Brad's Granny's birthday. =)
4. Never in my life have I been able to do a cartwheel. Been drunk. Driven a standard. Gone skydiving. And many other things (& yet i do have a fun life!)
5. The only thing better than having this kind of gorgeous weather is being on vacation with your husband in this kind of weather!
6. I could really do with some homemade chocolate chip cookies right now. Well, i couldn't do with the calories though. But man that sounds good to me!
7. The most recent thing i bought myself was a cute top! Actually my hubby bought it for me for my birthday. =)
That's it! Now head on over to Lauren's & play along!