1. Today I am wearing jeans, a dark purple v-neck shirt & black flats. With a light white sweater because it's cold in this office.
2. My favorite childhood food was a dish my mom made called Chicken Cheese & Rice and my favorite food now is probably a really good salad with a small potato soup...but Chicken Cheese & Rice is still a favorite (it's in my recipe section)!
3. A day that i am too busy to hug & kiss my sweet husband is a day that i am too busy.
4. The last movie i saw was From Paris, with Love and the next movie i want to see is Precious & Up & Alice in Wonderland (Yes, i know, everyone else has already seen these!)
5. My favorite smell is of the inside of a bakery because ...well, how could it not be!?! Delish!!!
6. A wierd little quirk i have is that i sometimes reply to something before i really know what exactly i'm going to say ... according to hubby there is a sequence of expressions that cross my face that are hilarous - from being pretty confident in the beginning to "oh crap that's not what i wanted to say but i've already started talking" to "that's ok i can fix this" to "uh oh. maybe i can't" to "wow, now i feel awkward" to "wait, what was i going to say??" LOL. This is not to be confused with not knowing how to think before i speak, i normally do that in more serious conversations but in daily conversations with close friends or family, he is kinda right... ;)
7. When i take personality quizzes they always say I'm the life of the party. Not really THAT true. I mean, I am friendly but i can also be shy & i like parties, but it depends on my mood, & much of the time, i'd rather be home. ;)