It's time for another of my favorite meme's - Fill in the Blank Friday! :)
This one is hosted by Lauren at the little things we do & if you have never visited her blog, you should, she is super cute! So, here we go! (And if you'd like to play, just go answer the below questions in your blog & then go to Lauren's blog & add your link to the blog hop! :)
1. The best piece of advice I was ever given was to always forgive instantly. That what what you do not forgive, you become. That forgiveness is not for the person who hurt you but for your own freedom. That if you don't forgive others, God won't forgive you. Basically, the importance of forgiveness. :)
2. If i had a million dollars to give to one charity, i would give it to the Los Angeles Dream Center. I went with some friends to do missions with them & seriously - they are AMAZING.
3. If i got to choose my last meal it would be ...gosh this is hard...probably a good ol' country meal, like my mother-in-law's fantastic breakfasts, or like my mama's roast with gravy & veggies. :)
4. My hair is thick, blonde, & wavy (unless i've used a flat iron).
5. If at first you don't succeed, Try Try Again. :)This is the phrase that was going through my brain over & over again when I was starting my weightloss blog. I'd been at that journey too many times in life & i always failed. I realized this time that it was not really a lifestyle change if i quit. And that i would succeed if i tried again & never gave up! So that's what i'm doing now. And i know that i will succeed! :)
6. I have always been pretty shy. Some people do not believe this because i "seem" to be outgoing & because i love to act & sing in front of an audience! But that's different. Meeting a stranger, going on an interview, visiting a church, auditioning, introducing myself to the new person - all these things are quite intimidating for me! I try to push past that & do these things anyway though!
7. Oh & by the way I'm going to see Alice in Wonderland tonight with my hubby - finally! We're also going to a new location of our favorite restaurant! Yipee!
Your turn. :)
Check out my blog. I have an award for you!
Enjoy the weekend,
i love your answers! and i'm so excited for you that you're going to see Alice! did you see it in 3D, or no? we didn't and i kind of regret that!ReplyDelete
I've been to the dream center in LA as well!!! I went with our church youth choir when I was about 19ish? Did you climb alllll the way up to the roof to see the amazing view? :)ReplyDelete
I tried to comment yesterday and it kept booting me off! So, I came back today to read #1 again and I actually wrote it on a notecard. I love the way forgiveness is described there. It is so true, but I guess I never heard it put that way. That made me really stop and think. It is great advice and I'm working on it. I still have a hard time with forgiving a certain person, but I'm working on it, and that quote really got me thinking! THANKS :)ReplyDelete