1) Why did you start blogging?
Well, I had quit scrapbooking & wanted another way to journal my memories. I had been journaling on myspace & i was sick of myspace anyway & making the switch to Facebook. My friend Laura had started blogging here & i don't think it was too long before i joined in the fun!
2) Who is the one blog friend that you'd want to meet most in real life?
Well, Laura, of course! I always refer to her as my BBFF (best bloggie friend forever - haha). We've been reading each other's blogs for quite a few years now (on myspace & then here) & i consider her a very good friend even though we've never met in person!! But i also would love love LOVE to meet Nicole, Tiff, & Patti. And really, that's just getting started because i can think of several more easily that i'd also be thrilled to meet!
3) Why are you always concerned w/ losing those "extra 10 pounds" when chances are your husband/boyfriend/friend thinks you look great just the way you are?
I don't think this question really applies to me - i have a LOT more weight to lose than 10 pounds...try 100+! Thankfully, my husband does think i'm beautiful just the way i am! But whether you are 300 pounds or 110 pounds, it doesn't really matter what anyone tells you, you have to believe it & see it for yourself.
4) What's the one thing you wish guys could understand about you?
I can't think of anything b/c Brad understands me pretty well!! The only thing he doesn't get is that i do NOT like to talk in the mornings... but he's catching on!! (& honestly, i deserve it because he doesn't like talking at bedtime & that's when i get a bit chatty! HA!)
5) Tattoos. How many do you have & how many are visible when you wear your everyday clothes?
No tattoos here... they're not really "me" (though i've seen some cool ones)!
6) What was the best year of your life & why?
I'm thinking this one may prove to be the best one!
Other than that, 2009. That was my first full year as a married woman & it was the BEST. Everyone says that first year is the hardest, if that is true then we have it made! HAHA. Actually it was hard in some ways (we were sick a lot more than usual, our cars & household appliances kept breaking down)! But it was still an awesome year just because we were together. (I know i got married in 2008, & that was the best day, but we didn't get married til late in the year & the rest of the year was filled with wedding planning - which was not my most favorite thing! HA!)
7) Name 3 things you would do if you were a man for a day?
I would take a shower & not worry about having to dry & style my hair.
I wouldn't shave.
I would eat what i wanted because my metabolism would be so much faster.
8) What's your alcoholic drink of choice that usually raises a few eyebrows?
I don't have one. I mean, i drink wine occasionally & it definitely doesn't raise any eyebrows!!