Friday, April 30, 2010
Today is Mama M's Five Question Friday! You should answer the below questions in your own blog & then head over to My Little Life & link up! =)
Here we go...
1. If you could, would you go back to high school?
I will be shocked if anyone says yes to this.
It's not that high school was particularly AWFUL for me, but that age is hard! And it's so much more fun to be a grown-up, even if you do have more responsibilities.
2. If a genie showed up & granted you 2 wishes, what would you wish for (& no saying 'more wishes'.)?
Money. (A lot - like enough to pay my debts, buy a new house & pay for any expenses we'd need for the rest of our lives.)
Lifelong health for me & my loved ones.
3. What kid's shows do you secretly like?
I can't remember the last time i saw a kid's show. Actually, it was when i was a nanny, i know all the Barney songs still...
Except movies - I loved "The Princess & the Frog" & i can't wait to see "How to Train your Dragon"! Haha.
4. What is your beverage of choice?
Ok, i'd rather sweet tea or lemonade or sprite zero. And i also love coffee.
But i've been drinking about 90 ounces of water a day! I rock!
5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change about yourself)?
My weight. I want to be a healthy fit person! I'm down 17 pounds, with lots more to go! You can visit my other blog, Try Try Again, to cheer me on! ;)