Lauren chose the theme music last week & i just am terrible at thinking of names of songs or names of bands... i don't know why. So i skipped it last week. But this week's theme is MOVIES. Now, that i should be able to handle! ;)
1. My absolute favorite movie of all time is...gosh, that's really difficult to choose. I'm going to go with Les Miserables, The Blind Side & The Notebook. (Can't pick just one.) I feel strange saying The Notebook because for so many years i HATED it. I thought it was so unrealistic. I tried it again as a recent newlywed, thinking that maybe i was just bitter the first time. I was right. Confession (& i know this sounds crazy): I actually could not stop crying when it was over because i was overwhelmed by how similar our stories were & i was so incredibly thankful about my own love story.
2. My favorite movie as a child was Pippi Longstocking. I just loved her.
3. The best movie quote ever is I'm terrible at remembering these. The one Lauren mentioned is the best, though (from The Notebook): "So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever,you and me, everyday." ~Noah. (Sorry to copy, Lauren!)
4. My favorite actress is Sandra Bullock, Meryl Streep & Amy Adams (again, can't pick just one!) My favorite actors are Morgan Freeman, Ryan Reynolds & Michael Emerson.
5. The movie i could watch over & over is Sleepless in Seattle or The Proposal.
6. My favorite genre is romantic comedy or suspense.
7. A movie I'd like to watch this weekend is Precious, but i keep forgetting to add it to my Netflix! But i will be watching Sound of Music because i'm having Brad's little cousin over to watch it with me - she's auditioning for it next weekend!
So fun! Now it's your turn!!
Oh & Happy Friday!