1) The strangest thing I've ever eaten was fried alligator. That really isn't all THAT strange here in Louisiana. But it was for me! It was on a missions trip in Panama - they went out during the night & hunted the alligator & he was cooked by morning. Kinda freaky, thinking about it like that! But it was pretty good! (I have a really cute/funny pic of me & the alligator's head. Too bad it's not on the computer!)
2) My best friend is truly my husband. We laugh & laugh about the silliest things & he always makes me feel like a million bucks. Nobody treats me better.
3) If i could live in a different era it would be the 1940's because I love the music & the fashion.
4) I like when people are sweet. Of course your friends should be sweet to you, but i'm talking about strangers you pass. Customer Service reps too. It makes my day, because sadly it's so rare! When it happens, i'm always like "I LOVE NICE PEOPLE!" which sounds so wierd to say!
5) If you only know one thing about me it should be that hypocritical/judgemental statements really bother me. Even if i don't know the person the statement is made about. It's just not fair to judge how someone handles a situation unless you've been in their shoes (i say this generally speaking. obviously, there are exceptions!!).
6) My favorite book of all time is Redeeming Love, by Francine Rivers. I am telling you again, if you haven't read it, you should!!
7) The one beauty product i couldn't live without is chapstick. I just have to have it. Also, mascara. My lashes are blonde without it. Powder is good, too, for this splotchy skin! Ok, but if i had to pick one, i'd say my chapstick.;)
8) Blogging is the best thing EVER. I have made SO many friends who i can relate to & their comments always encourage me so much (especially on my weightloss blog). I seriously wish i could meet some of you!
9) If i could star in a movie with any actor/actress, i would want to work with Meryl Streep, for SURE. She is AMAZINGLY talented. But i would also be thrilled to work with Amy Adams, Sandra Bullock & Morgan Freeman.
10) One of the best feelings in the world is when Brad gives me one of his hugs. They make all my problems disappear & they make me feel loved & safe. (Sorry if this is too similar to your answer, Lauren! But it's sooo true!)
Well, now it's your turn! I hope you play along!