This is a new meme from Keely over at MannLand5, where you share 5 good things that happened this week...things that made you either...
(: or all of the above :)
So here are my five!!
1. My good friend Ali had her first baby! A boy!
April 28th at 4:58 PM.
8 lbs, 20.5 inches long
Sweet! Can't wait to see him! I can't believe this friend who was my neighborhood friend in our pre-teens & my roomie in our twenties - is a MOMMY!
2. Hubby & I walked the lakes again & the traffic wasn't any worse when we were done than when we go straight home from work at our usual time (which was a concern)! Can't wait to go again today! The weather is beautiful!
3. We had our first Sound of Music meeting. Actually, it was a Sound of Music/Pirates of Penzance/Rent meeting about auditions - we're doing auditions for all three shows at once! It will be crazy! But i can't wait!! I love auditions when i'm not the one auditioning! ;)
4. I lost another pound!! 17 total!! Yeah!
5. Siobhan was sent home on American Idol - sorry, i know that sounds mean. I'm sure she's a total sweetheart. But she is the only one left that i really do not like! I used to like her, but i liked her less each week. I'm over her singing. And i HATE her screaming. There is nothing pretty or well-done about that, in my opinion. I was nervous with Siobhan, Casey & Mike standing next to each other! EEK! Mike was right, they ALL had such a great week this week! I'm pretty sure Crystal is gonna win! & i LOVE Lee as well! YAY!
That's about it! How was YOUR week? Type it up in your own blog & then link up at MannLand5!