Time for Sunday Stealing. I know i'm early, but i feel like blogging NOW & i probably won't have time to blog much tomorrow. Here we go... (if you wanna join in, just answer these in your own blog & then go to Sunday Stealing & link up!)
1) Never in my life have I been: Athletic.
2) The one person who can drive me nuts is: Huh. I can't really think of anyone that i'm contact with on a regular basis. (In the past i would have put my mom - but the older i get, the less she drives me nuts!) ;)
3) High school was: only endurable because of a certain class called Musical Theatre.
4) When I'm nervous, I: bite my fingernails if it's me watching a nerve-wracking show or sitting in a tech rehearsal. But if it's because i'm performing or auditioning - i'm more likely to have a shaky voice, clammy hands & have to pee.
5) The last song i listened to was: Poison. The last song of a dance team's recital from rehearsal today (I ran sound).
6) If i were to get married right now, my maid of honor would be: Michelle, my sister. (And she was on my wedding day - a little over a year ago).
7) My hair is: super thick & wavy.
8) When i was 5: I played the farmer's wife in "old macdonald had a farm" at my kindergarten graduation.
9) Last Christmas: was wonderful.
10) I should be: doing whatever i want...it's Saturday!
11) When i look down i see: my boobs. ...You asked!
12) The happiest recent event was: last night when Barnes & Noble had #3 in the series I'm reading - especially since it wasn't due out until the next day!
13) If i was a character on Friends, I would be: Rachel.
14) By this time next year: I will have lost a good bit of weight. =)
15) My current gripe is: that it's stuffy in here.
16) I have a hard time understanding: protons & neutrons & all that crazy science talk. :)
17) There's this girl i know that: wears her heart on her sleeve.
18) If i won an award, the first person i would tell would be: ...well, it'd depend on what it was for - but likely my husband, my sister, my mom, my BFF Sarah, my friend Aimie or my BBFF Laura!
19) Take my advice: FORGIVE.
20) The thing i want to buy is: new couches. But it will be a LONG time before that happens. Like maybe after we get a house. And that will be in at least a couple of years.
21) If you visited the place i was born: you better find me & visit me! I still live here.
22) I plan to visit: the beach in September. Cannot WAIT! :)
23) If you spent the night at my house: I'm not sure where you'd sleep. I am sure we could borrow my mom's air mattress. ;)
24) I'd stop my wedding if: something disastrous happened.
25) The world could do without: Fast food joints. And cigarettes.
26) I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: have to eat the whole thing!
27) Most recent thing i've bought myself: gas for my car.
28) Most recent thing someone has bought me was: 2 books last night. :)
29) My favorite blonde is: my sister!
30) My favorite brunette is: my husband! & my BFF!
31) My favorite red head is: my sister's longtime BFF, Tiffanie.
32) My middle name is: Raye
33) In the morning I: will go for a walk with Brad.
34) The animals i would like to see flying besides birds are: Pigs. Now that would be interesting!
35) Once, at a bar: someone began a relationship with someone they would have been better off without.
36) Last night I was: cooking a DELICIOUS dinner!
37) There's this guy i know who: makes everyday brighter.
38) If i was an animal, I'd be: hopefully a dog. They sure have the life, don't they!?
39) A better name for me would be: sillyhead.
40) Tomorrow I am: running sound for a dance show.
41) Tonight I am: going to cook dinner & then watch The Princess & the Frog with my hubby.
42) My birthday is: March 2. Same day as Dr. Seuss!! ;)
Okay, I love how many times you use the term bff. My hubby makes fun of me for calling too many people that. He thinks you can only have one bff. Impossible. =)ReplyDelete
Musical theater......wow, that sounds like a great class with fun to boot!! Wish I had had that for an elective.ReplyDelete
Have a great Sunday.
I do the pee thing too.ReplyDelete
Have a great rest of your weekend.
Join us for Monday Mayhem
Very good and important advice you gave.ReplyDelete
You are no silly head!ReplyDelete
What a lovely middle name!
Mine is here
I am VERY pleased to know that I'm not alone in using BFF! Seriously, people look at me like a nutso when I say it!!!! HAHA.ReplyDelete
and you give great advice. :)
that sounds like a great class with fun to boot!! Wish I had had that for an elective.ReplyDelete
free classified india