So, there's a new meme in blogland. It's only the 3rd week, i think. It's Thursday 5 with Mannland5! I love it! This is a time to look back over the week & share 5 things that happened to make you feel:
or all of the above. :)
I really like it. A time to remember all the GOOD things that happened that week. So here are my five.
1. The IT guy at work fixing a problem at work that i've had FOREVER. WHEW! Finally.
(Now i have a huge project ahead of me. But at least the issue is resolved!)
2. Meeting a TON of new really cool really kind people at my new little part-time job. I got a (VERY) part-time job at a theatre here & went to training last night. It was fun! i was VERY tired, but i enjoyed it & met a lot of great people. This is especially cool because i can be very shy on first days at places with tons of new people. But they were all really easy to get to know. =)
3. Getting to spend time with my dear friend Shannon! We hung out for my first few years of theatre & then I didn't hear from her in forever. Funny that we were both single as could be then (not that long ago) & now are both married! Anyway, she trained me for my job last night & i LOVED getting to catch up with her!
4. Being invited to dinner at the in-laws (tonight)! Oh & this is sort of seperate but i'm running into my limit of 5 - also cooking a very delicious dinner! It was a hit!
5. Finish the series "Seasons of Grace" by Beverly Lewis - SOOO GOOD! & started "A Bride Most Begrudging" by Deanna Gist which i am also enjoying!
So that's my 5! Your turn! =) (Don't forget to go to MannLand5 to link up!