Friday = fun memes! First, Fill in the Blank Friday! This week's theme is BOOKS. YES! =)
If you want to join in, answer the below answers & then head on over to Lauren's the little things we do & add your link to the blog hop! =)
1. My favorite book growing up was Alexander and the Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day. In my preteen years i was also a fan of the Mandi series...anyone remember those?!
2. The funniest book I've ever read was surely by Marian Keyes. She writes fiction, chic-lit type novels & they are just hilarious!! She has this way of writing about serious issues in a funny true-to-life way. Love her!
3. The one book that has truly changed my life was obviously & truthfully, the Bible. Also, Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. It's a novel but is a true example of God's unconditional forever love for us. Passion & Purity by Elizabeth Elliot as well.
4. If you're looking for a real tear-jerker, you should probably read White Oleander - it tore me up. The movie is good too. All Francine Rivers books make me cry. And when i was a teen, i read a lot of Lillian McDaniels. Very sad books!! :(
5. If i could meet any author living or dead, i would want to meet Paul (from the Bible). Also, C.S. Lewis. & Beth Moore. :) I'd like to have lunch with her.
6. The next book on my "to read" list is a few health-related books that i have in mind.
7. If i was snowed in a remote cabin & could only have 3 books with me, i'd choose the Bible, Mere Christianity (i'm in the middle of it now but it's taking me forever!) & a fun chic lit book! :)
Your turn! :)