Friday = Memes. I know you know this by now. I also think you know what to do... right?
I am so happy it's Friday. Hubs & i are going to see a play tonight - it's a cast of 5, and 3 of them are very dear friends of mine...so i'm excited. It's a comedy - it's called Private Lives. I helped them run auditions, so i heard some of the dialogue then & it was hilarious!I'm really looking forward to it! It is also our year-&-a-half anniversary. I finally got out of the celebrating each month phase, but if think i'm goofy for celebrating 1.5, well i am just soooo sorry! :) ANYHOO. Let's fill in the blanks, shall we?
1. The very best thing about the summer is vacation...if you take them. I didn't take one last year...but i consider our honeymoon the one for the year before. We're going to Destin with the fam in early September this year & i cannot wait!
2. My first crush ever was this kid Matt Bezet in kindergarten. We apparently chased each other at recess & around the carpool line after school, trying to kiss each other. HA! (I do actually have a very vague memory of this.)
3. This may sound really silly but I do miss my husband terribly after a few evenings at the theatre. I sometimes will call him just to hear his voice. I am sorry if this is too mushy! :)We are just not sick of each other yet. :)
4. I squeeze my toothpaste from the middle of the tube. It doesn't bother me. I start squeezing from the end when i don't have much left. Brad is the opposite. But we each have our own thing of toothpaste, so it doesn't matter.
5. My absolute favorite comfort food is that down home country cookin. You know...roast, mashed potatoes & gravy, green peas, sweet tea. Mmmm, hmm!
6. A random fact about me is that I am very good at remembering dates. Sometimes i wake up in the early morning hours & when i do, i usually grab my cell phone to see what time it is. I will notice the date then & even though i am not totally awake, i will still immediately think "oh, it's so-and-so's birthday!" before going back to sleep...it's often a friend i haven't seen in 15 or more years.
7. The one piece of technology that truly makes my life better & that i could not live without is my cell phone. I don't know how we lived life without them back in the day - i have left it at home before & i can deal for a day or so - but it would really be inconvenient to stage manage shows without one - because you are the source of contact for the cast... & Brad likes me to call him on my way home when i'm late at the theatre. YEAH.
So that's it! If you wanna play, too, just answer those questions in your own blog & then add your link to the blog hop at Lauren's the little things we do!