I used to be the one people would ask to write things for them...i always was the one making the posters for car washes & bake sales! Love doing bubble letters! But i don't write as neat as i used to. I'm not saying i have a terrible handwriting, but if you look in my past journals I wrote so much neater! I honestly think it's because maybe we type so much more now? My hand actually gets numb after writing for just a few minutes - i'm not sure why (that can't be good, right?!). I write the neatest using the Sharpie pen. I am addicted to those things! (That is what i'm using here.)
If i tagged you (you don't have to do it, but it'd be fun!) - here's what you do:
Write down the following, take a picture & post!
1. Your name & Blog name
2. Are you left handed or right handed?
3. What are your favorite letters to write?
4. least favorite?
5. Write: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
6. Write in All Caps: CRAB, HUMOR, KALEIDOSCOPE, PAJAMAS, GAZILLION
7. Write your favorite song lyrics.
8. Tag 5 people.
9. Write any special note or drawing.
Mel's Handwriting Assignment:
Click the pic to see it bigger. :)
I just realized Jenna had already tagged Laura... OOPS! Sorry, Laura! Obviously, you are excused...LOL... but i should have looked at that before i did mine. I'm not starting over!
That was fun. Thanks, Jenna! :)