Sorry for another meme. I promise i'll have a "real" post soon!! I have been doing nothing but working & Stage Managing auditions. FUNNNN. I'm so excited about that right now, though VERY sleepy!!! :) More on that later.
Today is Ten on Tuesday. And i liked the questions, so i thought i'd join in!
1. What was your high school superlative? And if you didn't have one, what would it have been? I was runner-up for Most Courteous. I'm not sure if i'm still that courteous today! I try to be! Haha!
2. What sports did you play in high school?
NONE. And was made fun of in P.E. class. Oh, the agonizing memories! So glad those days are over!
3. What was the best part of your wedding (& if you're not married yet, what would you like it to be)?
When Brad said "I do!" too quickly & very wholeheartedly...cutting off the pastor. it was HILARIOUS! Everyone burst out laughing! It was especially funny if you know Brad - he's not one to be outspoken! The pic is from right after he did that... we are cracking up laughing! Do you see how red his face is?! :)
4. It's your last meal. What appetizer, soup, salad, entree & dessert would you choose?
Appetizer - nachos or chips & spinach artichoke dip!
Soup - tortilla or potato!
Salad - Ceasar
Entree - Something fried. Since it won't matter. I never eat fried anymore & i love it! I'm thinking Fried shrimp & some fries!
Dessert - cheesecake or chocolate chip cookies!
5. What song is your guilty pleasure?
Hmm...i don't know... Don't really have one? I get addicted to one cd after another & currently it's Sara Barreillis. I love her.
6. What is your professional sports team & why do you like them?
Um...i was going to say NONE. But then i remembered the Saints. Just not big into football. I'll watch it if it's on, but i don't go out of my way to make sure that i see it! But i do get excited when they win!
7. What is your favorite reality show & why do you like it?
American Idol. Because i love looking at new talent & cheering them on! But this season has been disappointing. The judges annoy me. But it's getting good now!
8. How would you describe your home decorating style? (modern, country french, etc)
I love country french. And whatever potterybarn/restoration-hardware is considered. :)
9. Pizza - deep dish or thin crust? red sauce or white? toppings?
The only one i allow myself these days is the Digornio Tuscan Chicken! It's thin crust & is topped with spinach & grilled chicken & it's not THAT bad calorie-wise. But if calories didn't count, i'd go for deep dish with red sauce & onions/ground beef for my toppings! YUM!
10. Favorite weekend getaway within a 2 hour driving radius?
I guess that'd be my sister's but i've only gone ONCE! Should go visit more often! She lives on the lake & it's gorgeous. =)
I had read awhile back on one of your posts about Brad jumping the gun on ya'lls vows, but the picture is SO HILARIOUS!!! what a great memory for ya'll! The picture reminds me of our wedding vows when our pastor gave me WAY too amny words to repeat after him and I forgot what he said!! I started cracking up and said, "Say that again!!!" My face was beat red, but that wasn't too out of character for me to be kinda goofy! haha!!!ReplyDelete
I know you must be worn out from theatre! When does Sound of Music start? I would LOVE to come!!!
So cute! Hope your doing well. Love the picture of you both exchanging your vows!ReplyDelete