It's time for Five Question Friday. Thanks, Mama M! (If you want to play, just go to My Little Life...Mama M will tell you what to do.) Here are the questions...
1. Do you know how to play a musical instrument? No...though Brad teaches me songs on the piano on occasion (ok, maybe 1 per year...), but i don't practice them so i don't remember them. I have taken lessons for flute, clarinet & guitar...didn't work out. I love to sing, though!
2. What is your pet peeve while driving? When someone is going too slow in front of me - the speed limit is 45 & they are going 30...KILLS ME. I get on their tail & it doesn't help. We pass a speed limit sign & i hope they will see it - nope. Just in their own little world! Also when they SLOWLY merge on the interstate - this is dangerous, people! GO!!!!
I also hate the opposite - when i'm going the speed limit or above it & they are riding my tail like i'm going sooo slow - when i'm not...(then we're at the same red light together down the road...wow - all that rush really got you ahead, didn't it?)
3. Would you rather have a housekeeper or unlimited spa services? This question is CRAZY! HA! I would LOVE both! (Free of charge, right?!) I am going to go with housekeeper - to have a clean house w/o having to do it myself?! A DREAM!
Wait a minute...on second thought...i was thinking you just meant massages...but "spa services" should include manicures, pedicures, facials, haircuts or styles AND massages...so yeah - I'll get that house clean by myself & enjoy the unlimited spa services! YES!
4. Is there a song you'll hear that will take you back to the moment? Like a junior high or high school dance? No...not really...although Boyz II Men songs always brings me back to those days! For whatever reason! HAHA.
5. What song best represents your life right now? Wow...i'm just...totally drawing a blank here! Oh-well! HAHA.