1. The best thing about being in school was/is: Friendships & musical theatre class.
2. The worst thing about being in school was/is: I hated studying. With a passion.
3. My favorite subject in school was/is: English & musical theatre in high school. In college, it was Pyschology & Political Science.
4. One subject i wish i would have mastered/would like to master is: Nutrition & Exercise Physiology. I've been reading a lot on the subjects lately & I'd love to have all that knowledge deep in my brain!
5. I could never get tired of studying Psychology. I find it VERY interesting & cool.
6. The most memorable teacher I had was David Madden, my english professor in college. And i do not mean "memorable" in a good way. It was a fiction writing class & he believed in embarrassing his students, being cruel & making them feel really small. I took his class because he was recommended to me as being a great author & a Christian...huh...funny, because one of the things he ridiculed me about in front of the class was a piece i had written that had a religious edge to it. That said, i must admit that I did learn a lot about writing. (I considered not putting his name, but really - why not?!)
7. If I could choose going to school for the rest of my life & working for the rest of my life, i'd choose: Well - School - if grades don't matter! I had a really hard time studying & doing well on tests. But i love learning about things and wouldn't mind just going to class & taking notes!
Your turn. :)