Time for Getting to know YOU Sunday. If you wish to play, just answer these in your own blog & then go to MannLand5 & add your link to the blog hop! :)
1. While at the beach/pool/etc, do you cover up your assets or show them off?
I wear shorts & a tee over it but when i get there i gotta shed the extra stuff! I wear a cute tankini & the bottoms are a skirt - it covers up very well.
2. Road trips or plane trips?
I love road trips, as long as they aren't TOO long. I've definitely been on more of those than plane trips. Plane trips are for longer trips, but i definitely love those too.
3. I can't stand it when... I am coming home from rehearsal late at night & there are people walking all up & down the streets close to 11 pm...for no reason at all. It is dark & i never see them until the last minute. I just want to yell out my window "GO HOME!!!!!" I just don't get it at all...
4. Have you ever gone topless at the beach? er, NO. But i've never been to a beach where that was the norm! (Not that i would then, either!)
5. How many blog carnivals do you do a week?
Admittedly, too many. I always do this one. I usually do either My Little Life's Five Question Friday, or the little things we do's Fill in the Blanks Friday, or both. I sometimes do MannLand5's Thursday 5 as well. And then there is Sunday Stealing, which i do off & on, depending on the questions. I *think* that's it! I can't help it, i enjoy them!
6. My favorite thing about the weekend is waking up next to Brad on Saturday mornings without having to jump up & start getting ready for work. We just laze around for awhile, talking & laughing & snuggling, until he decides to get up & make some coffee, which he usually fixes for me & brings to me in bed. :) Ahh, i LOVE Saturdays.
7. Pancakes or Waffles?
Either one is fine...i've had pancakes more often... but waffles are good too. They're kind of the same to me, they just look different!
8. Waterpark or Amusement park?
EITHER OR BOTH! :)
That was fun! Hope you're having a great Sunday!! Happy Father's Day!
5 Thing I Want My Kids To Be Thankful For
1 hour ago