Or, more like, PROCRASTINATION.
a few facts about me (that you might not have known)!
1. I can remember dates like nobody's business... I'll wake up every morning, see the date on my cell phone & go, "Oh! It's so & so's birthday!" & that "so & so" may be someone i haven't seen in 20 years. It's kinda crazy.
2. I hate forwards in email & the silly applications on Facebook. I block the applications & i delete forwards. The only time i might open a forward, is if it's from someone that NEVER sends them. Then i know it might be worth reading.
3. To relax, i need 3 things:
- a bath, filled with hot water
- either a glass of wine or a cup of coffee
- a really good novel
4. I never cooked until i was engaged. Mom always tried to get me in the kitchen to learn stuff, but i just was not interested. I feared that i did not take after my sister, mom, & Meemaw, who are incredible cooks! Thankfully, i suddenly picked up the interest when i was engaged & now a LOVE to cook. Even if i had a really hard day - it seems to relax me. :) & i wouldn't say I'm "incredible" - I'm still learning - but so far i haven't messed up a single dish! Brad is very happy. :)
5. I do not know how to do my hair. I get by with shampoo, conditioner, a little anti-frizz stuff, hair dryer & a flat iron. But man... if i need to pull a piece up or style it cute for a party - I'm just outta luck. :(
6. When i am thinner, i will probably wear dresses all the time.
7. I have wanted to visit Charlotte, North Carolina & Savannah, Georgia for many years now. I don't know why. They just seem like two cities i would fall in love with. :)
8. I heart chic lit. :)
9. I am a huge people observer. I love imagining what kind of work they do for a living, or what their interests are. I like seeing how they act. My newest place to observe is at the YMCA, while I'm working out. So many different types of people there. I love it.
10. I bought myself an HTML & CSS book with big dreams of learning how to do web design. My goal was to read it in 2010. Um, yeah - haven't started. :(
11. Next year, I will audition for Crimes of the Heart. If i don't get cast, i will audition for Guys & Dolls. I love stage managing, but i miss acting.
12. I can't wait till I have kids. I just hope everything i learned while being a nanny did not disappear from memory!
13. I still sometimes cannot believe i am married. I know I have been married for almost 2 years now, but i was single for 11.
14. I can sing in front of hundreds of people, but do not ask me to sing in front of 3. I can't do it. I won't.
15. The only time i ever got sent to the principal's office was for pulling a chair out from under my lab partner. I thought it would be funny. It wasn't.
Well, that's enough for today!! :) Guess i should get to work now...
Runners Tell All: #1 Fan
2 hours ago