Today is Fill in the Blank Friday! Go see Lauren at the little things you do if you'd like to play along!
1. A very nostalgic place that reminds me of being a kid is...
a place called Holiday Acres. When i was a kid, they had a nearby pool open to the public. It had a HUGE pool & it was so much fun going. We would often beg my dad to take us on those hot summer days... I specifically remember one incident where we pinched our cheeks to make them red so that he would see how hot we were & believe that we NEEDED to go to Holiday Acres. It didn't work. Haha. But he did take us there lots of times! :)
2. If someone really wants to show me how much they love me,
send me some snail mail. :)
3. Lately I've been wondering a lot about...
our future as parents & homeowners.
4. When it comes to saving money, I am
so much better than i used to be! I had no idea what i was doing in my single days & i am SO THANKFUL for a husband that knows how to handle the finances! Since being married to him, i have not bounced a check (terrible but i used to do that a lot!) & I have been able to save for items that i really want. I have also paid off 2 debts that i had! He knows how to budget & save & i have learned a lot because of him! :) I've definitely come a long way!
5. I'd prefer a good movie over a football game any day!
6. I wish I knew how to make jewelry. I think it would be fun!
7. I'm just waiting for my coworker's surprise baby shower in 30 minutes!
YOUR TURN! :) Happy Weekend!
Hey I'm new to this blogging thing, I loved reading your blog. I hope you will follow me and I will follow you!ReplyDelete
Thanks, Nicole Mariana