1. My favorite thing about this week has been...
Seeing opening night of The Sound of Music last night with my BFF Sarah.
Chatting with her over beignet fingers at Coffee Call afterwards.
2. The weather this week has been...
Awfully hot & humid. In the 90's. Got up to 99 degrees yesterday.
& we had lots of afternoon thunderstorms this week, too.
3. The last (interesting) thing i received in the mail was...
50 Thank You cards that i made at Zazzle for the cast & crew of The Sound of Music. (I was the rehearsal stage manager.) Also a polkadot mousepad for the office.
4. The last movie i saw was...called "ADAM" & was a romantic comedy about a guy with Asperger's Syndrome. It was actually very good. Cute & sweet & charming. You should definitely rent it! We didn't love the ending...it wasn't sad or anything, but just wasn't the best ending. But if you know that going into it, i think you'd love it!
5. If i could do anything i felt like today, i would...
Leave town with hubby for a week's stay somewhere else. Anywhere but here.
6. As a teenager i was...
Mostly self-conscious & desperate for approval & love. Thankfully i surrendered my heart to Jesus in my teens. Couldn't have made it through those years without Him!
7. I wish i could trade lives for the day with...
An actress on broadway, of course! Just for the day, though. I'd miss my hubby too much after that.
Happy weekend, y'all.
i like your picture at the end!! AWWWW....Adorable!ReplyDelete
It's been HAWT here too except we don't have humidity like you it's just hot. 111 degrees yesterday. Yeah, I live in the desert.
Thank goodness for air conditioning!