ANYWAY. It's time for Fill in the Blank Friday. :)
This is one of my favorite memes... if you wanna play, answer these in your own blog & then head on over to Lauren's at the little things we do & add your link to the blog hop! :)
1. The most adventurous thing I've ever done is go on a missions trip to Panama with a bunch of strangers for a whole month. I think that is pretty adventurous, especially considering i'm really shy around strangers. I also spent a week in the jungle sleeping on the ground at night, bathing in the river & brushing my teeth without a sink & running water (i used bottled water, if you're wondering). It was amazing.
2. If i were a pair of shoes i'd be a cute pair of cozy flats. In a fun color.
3. My preferred mode of digital communcation is text or email.
4. I feel happiest when Brad & I have a whole day together. Or maybe when we are spending it with our families.
5. A little dream i have for my life is to actually get some headshots done, print some resumes & get an agent. I don't want to be some big movie star, i just want to act. & get paid for it. Commercials will do.
6. The one modern convenience i could not do without is the cell phone. How original, right? I don't even have a phone with all the bells & whistles. Just a little samsung impression. But i love being able to send little love notes to hubby, or 'thinking of you' texts to a friend. Not to mention it comes in handy when you need to get in touch with someone, like NOW.
7. Music, Movies, TV or Books - if i could only choose one to enjoy, i would pick books. Though i really couldn't live without music, either. And i love movies. I can't decide between music or books. i would truly be sad without both of them! I'm gonna go with Books, then Music, then Movies & then TV. I can totally live without TV (& i do!).
Your turn. Happy Friday, everyone!
Fun answers. I couldn't live without books!ReplyDelete
I love that movie Hope Floats. Your right her name was Birdie. I agree I am happiest with my hubby and family. The best way to spend a day. Have a great weekend!!ReplyDelete
I've always wanted to go on a mission trip like the one you described! Sounds really intense but wonderful.ReplyDelete
Just hopping over from the fill in the blank friday posts. :)
I love your dream of doing like a commercial or something, I'd love to do that as well. Your blog is so fun to read! Keep up the good work!ReplyDelete