- Going to see The Pirates of Penzance at BRLT.
- Going to see Rent at BRLT.
- Family Reunion (i love those).
- My friend Brittany K is coming in town!
- Going to see Chicago in Natchitoches at the NSULA - two of my theatre friends got lead roles (billy flynn & mama morton) & we've been promising them forever we'd come see one of their shows! We are staying a night at the Church Street Inn. I wish we could stay longer, but we really can't afford to. Trying to save money. But i told brad if i love it, he has to take me back someday. :)
- Having friends over for dinner.
- Having pics done.
- Going to a wedding at Nottoway Plantation, which is just gorgeous!!
1. If you could speak with a different accent, which would it be?
English. I love it. I'm not bad. Brad is really good! Our pastor actually is British & Brad sounds just like him when he does that accent. It cracks me up! I think my mom does a perfect english accent! Hilarious! Brad & I talk that way at home a lot. Sometimes we like to do it in public so people will think we're from England.
...i don't think i've ever told anyone that. Oops. Haha.
2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (Couch, floor, deck, etc)
Um, no. I can't. Well, I can sleep on a couch, of course, but that's about it. I can't sleep on the hard floor or sitting in a chair - & certainly not on a deck! Haha. I did sleep on a very hard dirt floor outside on a missions trip, but on missions trips, you gotta do what you gotta do! I'd have to be REALLY tired to fall asleep somewhere other than a bed or a couch!
3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet?
Well, when ya gotta go, ya gotta go! But mostly i hate public restrooms. I can deal with the ones at work & the theatre - they're really really clean. But i'm scared of the ones in grocery stores & fast food joints & gas stations...ew. As far as sitting - sometimes i do, sometimes i don't... why are we talking about this again?
4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, which celebrity would you want to be stuck with?
An actress who i would hit it off with immediately & who wouldn't mind telling me all about her experiences as an actress. I would love that & the 24 hours would fly by because i would be so engrossed in everything she was saying. i see this happening with drew barrymore, jennifer garner, or amy adams. Like, they all seem sweet & friendly & like they wouldn't make me feel stupid. Ha!
5. Where did you & your significant other go on your first date?
The first time we dated was when we went to a Christmas banquet for his work - December 9, 1996. The second time we dated was when we went to eat at Bennigans - December something, 2007. Crazy.
Your turn!!! :) Link up at My Little Life!