Today is Fill-in-the-Blank Friday. Yipee!
1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten is sushi. Yes, i know, everyone loves it! But it tastes weird & it makes me gag!
2. I wouldn't be caught dead in a bikini. Just sayin!!
3. When i am 75, Brad & I will be one of those sweet little old people couples that you see holding hands & smiling sweetly at each other. We will still be head over heels in love with each other.
4. If i had to be named after a place, i would want to be named Savannah (I've always loved that name) or Charlotte (I've recently started to really like that one).
5. My name is Melissa because my parents liked it & Raye because I'm named after my mom's best friend Rae (who was killed by a drunk driver at age 15) & my mom's grandmother Ray (who died of cancer before i was born).
6. My all-time favorite photo is a really sweet one of our family when my sister was 6 & i was 3. Mom & Dad look so young & in love. This is my other favorite. I just love it when he looks at me like that. :)
7. If i could afford it, I would buy us a cozy little house here & a condo on the beach in Florida. I would quit my job, of course. & i would hire a stylist to do my hair & pick out my clothes every morning, and a maid to clean our house for me.
Okay, that's all! You should play too! You can link up at the little things we do.