(Side note before we begin: i never regret biting my nails until i see pics like the one above. PERFECT nails, to me. Anyhoo...let's begin...)
1. The most spontaneous thing I have ever done is...wow, i just can't think of a thing. While i LOVE spontaneity, it's just not in me to do spontaneous things. I know. I don't get it either. It's the same thing as me being the most non-creative creative person.
2. The best gift I've ever received was my husband. No question. We celebrate 2 years tomorrow, and it's been the best 2 years of my life.
3. A time that i was truly & genuinely surprised was when Brad proposed. I knew we were getting married. But i had no idea he had gotten the ring & was about to ask me! It was so unexpected. This picture is of me RIGHT after the engagement. I was blushing & shaking a bit. But happy.
4. I can't leave the house without my keys, obviously. But also my chapstick & water bottle.
5. My favorite day of the week is Saturday because there are usually no plans. But if there are plans, they are good plans. There are no obligations. If we wanna make plans, we do. If we wanna be homebodies, so be it. It's nice. And it's always spent with Brad, and sometimes with family & friends too. I don't just love Saturdays. I'm IN LOVE with them. HA!
6. Something that can always make me laugh is Fievel's funny facial expressions, a Garfield comic strip, my coworker Wendy or my coworker Billy, Brad's goofiness, and that show The Big Bang Theory.
7. My perfect day would include sleeping in, catching up on blog reading & writing, then getting dressed on going on a date with my man. Kinda like today! Slept till 8, drank coffee & did blogging, at 2 i'll meet my sister to see her wedding dress, then Brad is taking me to Potterybarn to buy something for myself (for our anniversary!), then we'll go see Unstoppable & then we'll have dinner at a fancy restaurant downtown called Stroube's. A fun day! =)
Happy Saturday! Have a good one!
that picture is precious! have a great saturday!ReplyDelete
I love those nails too.....I bit my nails until high school when I got acrylics on...they helped me stop biting them! Putting polish on them helps too! :)ReplyDelete
Enjoy your anniversary weekend and I can't wait to see what you get at pottery barn. I used to work for PB and got 40% off....oh how I miss that discount. :) :)