Oh, my. These were delish!! I found these muffins from For the Love of Cooking & have been looking forward to trying them. Tonight, Brad's sister called to see if we wanted to come have some coffee with them. I decided to make these & take them with us. They were a hit! :) They were very easy to make, too. The white chocolate goes really well with pumpkin. Yummmm.
White Chocolate & Pecan Pumpkin Muffins
1 2/3 cups of flour
1 cup white sugar
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
1 cup pumpkin
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup pecan pieces
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat a muffin pan with cooking spray.
2. Mix the flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, baking powder & salt together in a bowl.
3. In a large bowl, combine the melted butter, eggs, pumpkin & vanilla. Slowly add the flour mixture to the wet mixture just until incorporated. Add the white chocolate chips (leaving a few to sprinkle on top of the muffins) & the pecan pieces & mix.
4. Spoon the batter evenly into the muffin pan. Sprinkle each muffin with a few white chocolate chips, then slightly push them into the batter.
5. Place into the oven & bake for 15-17 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool on a rack & then slather with butter & serve. Enjoy!
*Check out the original recipe here for way better pictures! :)