LOVE Lauren's pic for this week's Fill-in-the-Blanks. LOVE.
So here are today's questions! Link up here if you wanna play along!
1. Holiday Spirit is exciting! It is so NOT hum-drum boring day-after-day-after-day. There is just a sense of excitement in the air, and i love that.
2. The holidays are incomplete without twinkling lights, family & friends, and Mariah Carey Christmas Music!
3. My favorite thing to do around the holidays is spend the extra time (off work) with friends & family!
4. A holiday tradition my family & I have is to have our own mini-party, complete with gifts, christmas music, appetizers, desserts & maybe a Christmas movie. :)
5. Christmas music is lovely - AFTER Thanksgiving (really get annoyed with it playing before Thanksgiving!). I love Oh Holy Night, it's my favorite - Mariah Carey's version is AMAZING. I also love Mandisa's Christmas cd, which has been playing in my car all week - it is fantastic!
6. This year I'll be spending the holidays with Brad's family, just like we did for Thanksgiving. Except we'll have our mini-party with my side of the family, too, sometime before they leave for Mississippi.
7. Christmas wish list: a Canon Rebel (or money to go towards one), clothes, boots, cookbooks (with healthy recipes), cd's (michael buble or sara barreillis), new pots & pans, books (decision points by george w bush & mark twain's autobiography), and yeah. That's about it!
Your turn! :)