1. The TV Show/Website that i regularly watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone would be ...none, really. I only watch American Idol, which, while not everyone's favorite, still isn't embarrassing. And it's so much better this season! I also watch Big Bang Theory on dvd, and it is hilarious & not un-cool at all! That's all i watch regularly, so i think i'm good. As far as websites..facebook & blogger, but that's not embarrassing either. :)
2. An item of clothing that is worn & torn but that i love far too much to throw away is like, Lauren's, non-existent. I throw away stuff. It makes me happy.
3. My grocery store impulse by is no longer People magazine, thankfully, i am pretty sure i used to spend a small fortune on People magazine because i HAD TO HAVE the newest issue. Now, i just read them while waiting in line, since it's usually about 8 or 10 people long! Hmmm...impulse buy...i can't think of anything else.
4. Something i do at work to pass the time that i wouldn't want any of my coworkers to know about is facebook. & blog. & read blogs. And some of my coworkers do know & that's okay. They know i also work my booty off!
5. One thing in my life that i could give up, but never will is Facebook. It's a love/hate relationship we have & i've often wanted to cancel my account. But i don't. And as long as it's there, i probably never will. It's just too good for being able to keep in touch with loved ones.
6. A little indulgence i have is hershey hugs. Not a half a bag, though. Just 3 or 4. Yum.
7. The junk drawer/area in my house is what we call the middle room. It's the 3rd bedroom. One day it will be a baby's room. Which means it will have to be totally cleaned out. Which is a very scary thought. Not that i have to do it. But that most of it is Brad's. And he'll likely wait until he 9th month of my pregnancy. Which won't be good.
Your turn? Link up here. :)