1. I am really excited to "fast-walk" for the cure tomorrow with my Body BaYou workout class! Even though i have to be there at 6:45 am! Ugh! I am excited hubby is coming, too!
2. The bravest thing I've ever done was audition for the community theatre. I've done it several times now & it never gets easier! But i do love to perform....& unfortunately, you won't get cast if you don't audition. ;) Easiest audition? my only paid acting job with Playmaker's Touring Company. Scariest audition? My Fair Lady. I forgot the words. I was a nervous wreck. I didn't get cast. Scary auditions that were also amazing? Urinetown, the musical & Best Little Whorehouse in Texas. Urinetown because the director pushed me to do what he knew i could do. Whorehouse because i sang "Big Spender" & that is such a fun song to sing! Haha!
3. I feel prettiest when i'm having a good hair & makeup day, when i'm feeling the effects of my new healthy lifestyle, when my husband looks at me tenderly (or whistles when he thinks i look hot ... often this when i am leaning down in a most unflattering position to pick up something i dropped...booty high in the air! HA!!).
4. Something that keeps me awake at night is Brad's snoring. He only does it when his allergies are flaring up. Unfortunately, that's happened a lot lately.
5. My favorite meal in the entire world is a country spread...tender roast beef, mashed potatoes with gravy, cooked veggies (like green beans, black eyed peas, carrots, or broccoli), a roll & sweet tea.
6. The way to my heart is through words of encouragement...& maybe some chocolate chip cookies. :)
7. I would like to be given a new house & car - both totally paid for. :) I would also like to discipline myself enough to learn a little piano & to finish a book.
Link up here!