So thankful for another weekend. Yay! Time for Fill in the Blank Friday. Play along!
1. The phrase or punctuation i overuse is :) or !!!. I also say "ya know?" & "like" a lot. (Sorry!)
2. Today i am thankful for flip-flops, pretty toes, a good novel & that the weekend is here!
3. My best friend is my husband. Thankful for one who gives the best hugs & makes me laugh all day long. I love him.
4. A quirky thing about me is that i am such a texture person. I never noticed this about myself until my friend pointed it out to me. Is that weird? After she told me that i was at a baby shower & the friend who was pregnant unwrapped a beautiful blanket & i practically had to sit on my hands to keep myself from jumping up & grabbing it! Now i notice i am always wanting to feel the fabric on a sweater or blanket...i don't know why!
5. This weekend I am going to lunch with my parents & in-laws for my birthday (which was Wednesday). We'll have cake afterwards at my parent's house. I can't wait. I love spending time with family.
6. Something that worries me is something happening to someone i love....& finances...that we'll never be able to afford a house or that i won't be able to stay home with my kids. i am trying to stop worrying so much. I constantly remind myself of Luke 12: "Then Jesus said, "...Do not worry about your life - what you will eat or about your body or what you will wear. Consider the ravens: they do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life?...for the pagan world runs after all such things, and your Father knows that you need them. But seek his kingdom & these things will be given to you as well."
7. On my nightstand you would find a tiny lamp, a stack of books, a coaster, my clock/radio/cd player, the house phone (yes, we still have one of those!) & probably some chapstick & a ponytail holder. :)
Your turn! & have a great weekend!