I'm a little late for Friday's memes. But i want to do it anyway. K? Thanks! :)
#1 - FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY
1. What is your favorite sign of spring?
The gorgeous weather!
I'm not quite sure we're getting a spring this year, though...
2. What was your best birthday ever?
In my early twenties (i forget the exact birthday...22?), my mom let me have my party at her house. She fried fish & made some delicious sides to go with it. I invited 20 of my best friends & EVERY ONE OF THEM came! I felt SO loved. It was a great birthday.
3. What is your favorite dessert?
Chocolate chip cookies. Fresh out of the oven.
I'm also a fan of cheesecake. Though i might get some once a year.
I have never been a fan of wedding cake until this year. I don't know where that came from, but i wish i still hated it! Mmmm. I had it for my birthday cake this year!
4. What's the best excuse you've ever used to get out of a ticket?
I've gotten a lot of tickets...not in the last 10 years, but when in my late teens/early twenties. I never got out of any of them, or even tried! I normally just apologize & hope they have pity on me! But i'm not going to make up some excuse! Only one cop has ever let me off with a warning!
5. Do you wake up before your alarm, with your alarm, or after hitting snooze several times?
In typical day-to-day life? With my alarm.
When i'm just plain exhausted from burning the candle at both ends (like this week)? After hitting snooze several times!
I do sometimes wake up before my alarm if i've gotten enough rest. But that NEVER happens on a weekday (except today because i didn't have to be at work until 9:30!).
#2 - FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY
1. My favorite daily responsibility is...This question is hard for me to answer without breaking it down...
At Home - I never mind doing the dishes & i love to cook.
At Work - I like being organized there & i like paperwork in general (i know. weird.)
At the Theatre (as a stage manager) - Being the director's secretary (that is basically what a stage manager is!), helping actors with their lines, calling cues.
2. My least favorite daily responsibility is...
At Home - Dusting, bathrooms & floors. Oh, and drying my hair.
At Work - PA ERRORS. I know that makes no sense to you, and that's okay. Just know that they are going to be the death of me (they were the reason for my tears Monday & Tuesday).
At the Theatre - Noting the blocking in the script! I'm not good at it! I always miss something. And then feel stupid when the actor is like, "Wait. Am i supposed to cross here?" & i'm looking in my script, trying to figure out my own abbreviations & everyone looks at me...
3. My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is MEXICAN.
4. My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is just some good ol' country cookin'. :)
5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. What is your claim to fame?
Um....Little Becky Two Shoes? Can that be my claim to fame? Because that was my favorite musical theatre experience EVER!
6. If i could have three wishes, i would wish for (1) A HOUSE with 4 bedrooms & a porch near or on the LSU lakes, (2) healthy happy kids who love God and are a joy to be around, & (3) enough money for all of our needs & most of our wants. :)
7. My biggest pet peeve is STUPID PEOPLE. I'm not trying to be mean. But i deal with them on a daily basis & it really brings out the worst in me! And honestly... i'm not expecting much here... just for people to read instructions (that have been written in an 18 font, highlighted & sticky noted!) would be fabulous! I really have more, but "stupid people" pretty much sums them up!
YAY! Okay. It's now 1 am & i'm not in bed. WHY?????? I have bootcamp in the morning!
What is *wedding cake*? Must be a southern thing. :) In Oregon, your wedding cake can be any flavor you want. :)ReplyDelete
I've only had a wedding cake snocone...does that count? It's my fav! I love chocolate chip cookies, but I can't eat them right out of the oven. I need them to be like a day old. I know, I'm weird. I hate cleaning the bathrooms! I just bleached and cloroxed our whole bathroom last night. Emotional cleaning at it's best!ReplyDelete