And now it's time to fill in some blanks. :) Link up at Lauren's!
1. If I could get away somewhere for the weekend, I would go back to the Bed & Breakfast in St. Francisville where we stayed for the first 2 nights of our honeymoon (Butler Greenwood) & I would bring Brad, my camera, and lots of books & magazines.
2. Something I often rant about is panhandlers. I know it sounds mean, but enough already! I am seriously starting to wonder if i have a sign on my forehead that says "ask me for money". I'd love to help someone in need, but I'm pretty sure these guys are NOT in need! I had one ask me for gas money today. Um, dude, I'm only filling my own tank up halfway! We're all struggling here. Sorry! I don't know why it bothers me so much, but it does.
3. One item I need to have in the fridge at all times is water. I drink it all day long & i like it COLD.
4. My "life saving" product is chapstick. I know. Boring. :)
5. A friend is someone who keeps your secrets, is there for you no matter what, understands where you're coming form even when you're being a moron, & - when you're unable to hang out for months at a time - you pick up right where you left off when you do finally get together. Love that.
6. If I could write my own blank, it would be: The 2 "celebrities" I would love to have lunch with would be Lisa Bevere & Beth Moore and the 2 girlfriends I would have to bring with me would be Laura & Patti. :)
7. My favorite kind of art is photography. But really I love it all.