Well, today is the last performance of It Runs in the Family, which has been hysterical & so much fun to be a part of. I'm glad it's over, though. I'm ready to be HOME more often & I miss my husband! Today's performance is a matinee & then we have Strike (tearing down the set) & then the cast party, which is being held at The Londoner, a new restaurant in town. We thought it fitting since It Runs in the Family is a British farce. Brad is coming to the cast party, too. I'm looking forward to it!
Anyway...before I run... I'm ready for Getting to Know YOU with MannLand5.
1. What's your favorite rainy day activity?
Snuggling up with a good book or movie.
2. What time do you go to bed?
During a show, about 11:30 or later. This is why i'm so exhausted. I like my sleep! Now that the show is over, I'll be in bed by 10. Hopefully! :)
3. How many magazines do you subscribe to?
I get 4 in the mail each month... but i didn't pay for any of them. Southern Living is a gift from my mother-in-law. Entertainment Weekly, Real Simple & Health are three that i got a free year subscription to. I'm going to be real sad when the year is up & I have to pay if i want to renew them!
4. Did you sell all your belongings because you thought the world was ending yesterday?
Definitely not. No man knows the day or the hour! I feel sorry for the people that believed that nonsense. I saw this sign on FB today & i just love it. Have to share.
5. What's your beauty obsession?
Chapstick. Lame, i know. But it's the only thing i HAVE to have, even on days where I'm not wearing makeup.
6. If you could only wear one designer/brand for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Um...i have no idea...
7. What's your summer must-have?
Flip flops. And sunglasses.
8. Do you make weekly dinner menus?
Some weeks... not every week...
Your turn! And...happy Sunday! :)