Well, today begins the crazy hectic week called Tech. Also known as Hell Week. It shouldn't be that bad as far as the show is concerned, but yesterday was my last day with no theatre for awhile. Tech/Dress rehearsal today (starting at 3:30 & probably ending at 10:30), Dress Rehearsal Monday & Tuesday, and then preview night on Wednesday! That will be our first audience. The show is coming together nicely.
Before I get ready, I must join in on Keely's Getting to Know YOU!
1. Did you watch the royal wedding?
No way. I am a total romantic, but nothing, and i do mean NOTHING, is going to get me out of bed at 3 or 4 o'clock in the morning. I did enjoy looking at pics the next morning, though. She was a beautiful bride!
2. Tea & crumpets or coffee & a scone?
Coffee & a scone.
3. Who is cuter? Prince William or Prince Harry?
They are both quite handsome, I think!
In this pic, I think William is the better looking one.
4. Can you speak in an English accent?
Why, yes, I can. Sometimes Brad & I will speak that way at home for hours. It's fun! Haha. He has a much better English accent than i do, though!
5. Do you own a fancy hat?
No, I don't.
6. Would you rather live in a castle or an english cottage?
I would definitely prefer the cottage.
7. How old were you when Princess Diana & Prince Charles got married? Were you even born?
July 1981, right? I was 3.
8. Have you found your prince?
Head on over to MannLand5 & link up!