Hey! Today I have an interview with a company that i would REALLY like to work for. I have a good chance. I am praying! You should pray for me, too! ;) 10:30 tomorrow morning! I also have to return a call to a company that left me a voicemail yesterday. They would like to interview me also. This one is for a CPA firm. I was hoping for a job by January 1st, but December would be even better!
Link up at Lauren's!
1. My favorite new blog of the moment is ...well, my friend Emily started a blog & I am enjoying that one! She is a funny girl. :) Also, I love reading Angela's, which is semi-new to me. Okay, newer than everyone else! She is a fantastic writer & I love her!
2. Something I am thankful for is my in-laws. Spent the last several days with all of them as my husband's granny passed away on Monday. Funeral was today. I love those people. Fun & funny & just...good people.
3. Something that made me laugh this week was one of those you-had-to-be-there moments. Basically I forgot my husband's name. It's a long story... Also, I later elbowed a bald man really hard on his head. I am cracking up out loud thinking of this! Just one of those moments... at a funeral home, no less!!!
4. An item that is currently on my wishlist is an iphone. I KNOW.
5. I am excited about meeting Laura in person!!!! And her family! And her friends, who also happen to be my blog friends: Kim, Rainey & her sis-in-law, Kate! And maybe seeing snow! Two weeks! YAY!
6. If i were a color, i would be turquoise. Or that Tiffany blue.
7. My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by cooking a delicious soup & having friends or family over for dinner to eat that & play games.
It was not until question 7 that i realized i am on the wrong week! The above questions were from last week! OOPS!!
Let's try this again!
1. A nervous habit I have
is WAS biting my nails. But I have been seeing pretty pics of nails & really wanting to have pretty nails too! Like this:
So i tried to quit, but my nails are so thin, i would end up peeling them just as they were growing. And then would start biting again! But for my sister's wedding I got my nails done...something i ONLY do for weddings i am in! I was never able to grow my nails with tips, because i end up pulling them off. Well, they did the shellac (or however you spell it) & it's a french manicure & they were awfully short, but now they are growing & I am in LOVE! It hardens your nails or something so biting is not as easy & when i go to bite them, i remember how pretty they are & ... yay! I keep showing my husband & saying, 'I have pretty nails!' ;)
2. Something that makes me sad is when my husband's heart hurts.
3. Today I am thankful for some fantastic in-laws, good food, and my sweet husband.
4. My favorite room in the house is the living room. It's cozy & where we spend most of our time.
5. I can't stand it when people ask me when we are going to start a family. None of your beez wax!
6. If i had an extra $100 to spend on anything today, I would buy a new umbrella, some sunglasses, & a pretty pair of earrings.
7. The last person I hung out with was BRAD.
Post a Comment
Comments are my favorite.