Woot Woot! It's Friday!
Orientation Week is over! Next up? Report Cards week! [yikes!]
SO happy it's the weekend! We had rehearsal tonight, but it got canceled at the last minute, which was FINE with me! I came home & CRASHED. Exhausted! Brad took a nap too, and he never naps! Woke up & got online & of course, now it's nearing midnight & I'm wide awake!
Well, not really. I could go back to sleep at any time.
So tomorrow I have nothing to do until 7:30 pm... we have an event at work that I will attend. It's Earth Month at Aveda & they do all kinds of things to raise money for it. So on Saturday is our Cat Walk & several of our students will do hair/makeup for a model who will model for us. The event costs $10 in advance or $15 at the door & proceeds go to Earth Month. I will show up just to see my students shine! They will be judged & whoever wins - that team will go to New Orleans in April for a bigger event!
So that's what I'm doing Saturday night. If i have a car, that is. My a/c may be getting fixed tomorrow. I sure hope so, because looks like Louisiana got summer early this year. Man, it's hot! It's actually beautiful these days, but too hot in my car!
Sunday is church & later, rehearsal.
For now, i think i will entertain you with a little survey. I know. You are beyond thrilled. ;)
FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY
1. My greatest strength is I am an encourager. I see the good in people & always want to give them the benefit of the doubt. I forgive easily.
2. My greatest weakness is I am very forgetful. If i don't write it down, it's gone. And I'm too last minute. I am organized & on top of things at work & with stage managing, but if it's something dreaded... like getting up in the morning, or making sure I have clean work clothes... yeah. It's not pretty.
3. People always compliment me on how I'm doing with weightloss. Which is nice. Even though, lately, I do not feel like it is deserved.
4. If you found me procrastinating, you'd probably find me playing Draw Something on my phone, browsing Pinterest, or reading blogs.
5. The most cozy place in all the world is my bed.
6. Something new I tried recently is this enchilada bake recipe from pinterest. SO DELICIOUS!
7. This weekend I would like to relax...same thing I like to do every weekend. Haha. ;) I would also like to walk the lakes, get my car washed, and have the a/c in my car fixed!
Happy Weekend, Y'all!
Post a Comment
Comments are my favorite.