Let's fill in some blanks!!! :)
(Again: Yes, I know it's not Friday!)
1. Something I am very proud of is learning so much about theater, especially the stage managing aspect of it. So many things I learned very quickly just by watching others, things that are natural instinct now. Also, receiving the "technical volunteer of the year award" for my work as a stage manager, and my performance as Little Becky Two Shoes in Urinetown the Musical.
2. My favorite thing about myself is my God-given ability to completely understand someone, to put myself in their shoes, whether I have been through what they are going through or whether i agree with their actions or not. Giving people the benefit of the doubt - and even defending people I barely know - comes naturally.
3. My favorite color for fall is browns and golds and greens. :)
4. Something I've been learning lately is that I have to trust God and know that just like He came through for me so many other times in so many other ways... He is going to come through for me THIS time too. WHEN is another story! But I need not worry. He's got this. :)
5. A book I am reading now is #5 in the Redemption Series (Reunion, by Karen Kingsbury) & The Low Glycemic Index Handbook, by Jennie Brand-Miller.
6. My favorite Pandora Station is "I Wanna Dance With Somebody". Good stuff, y'all!!! Also, "Girl's Just Wanna Have Fun". And Crystal Lewis' station plays the best Christian music (mostly praise & worship).
7. This weekend I went to a dinner for the praise team members at church, and spent Saturday with my family eating, talking & laughing. Tomorrow is church & i am looking forward to it.
Post a Comment
Comments are my favorite.