I really love to travel. A lot of people may not know that about me, because I rarely actually do it. I have dreams of seeing the whole world, and I hope I get to see at least part of it some day. It's just that traveling is expensive & right now, the priority is saving for a house & other things.
ANYWAY. Yesterday's Fill-in-the-Blank Friday was on Travel. Is it too late to play?
2. Europe is somewhere I'd love to go someday. Specifically, Italy. More specifically, Greece. But all over Europe, really. I've never been.
3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus or train or car ride) by reading novels or flipping through magazines.
4. My three must-haves when I travel are books, magazines, & my iphone.
5. My favorite travel companion is Brad, once we actually get there! He can be a bit of a pain during the preparing to go process! He worries about getting lost, he gets anxious about money & packing & directions, & he often doesn't want to go at all. Once there, though... he's the perfect travel buddy. :)
6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is getting stuck in the Detroit airport overnight. Ugh. What a long night!
7. The most exotic food I've tried while traveling is alligator. I know that's sad, considering there are much more exotic foods to be had! And this is silly considering i've lived in Louisiana my entire life! But I didn't try alligator until i was on a missions trip in Panama. We were in the Darien Jungle & the natives took two of our team members & 2 of our leaders & they hunted an alligator during the night. He was for dinner the next day. And yes, he did taste like chicken. :)
8. If i could live anywhere else, I'd live in Charlotte NC, Savannah GA, or Natchitoches LA.
Where was your most favorite roadtrip/vacation?
Where would you like to go someday?