Like i said in my last post...Fridays = memes. =) Today is Mama M's Five Question Friday. LOVE IT! If you wanna play along, just answer the below questions in your own blog & then head on over to Mama M's My Little Life & add your link to the blog hop. :)
Oh & Mama M - SNOW?! I am SO SORRY. But, OF COURSE you can move down here! We don't have room in my tiny place but surely we could make a hotel fund for your family of 7! :)
1. What is your worst memory of your siblings?
I have one sister, she's 3 years older & we are COMPLETE opposites. I mean, in every possible way except that we are both female. :) However, we still have that awesome sisters bond & we get along very well. Trying to think of a worst memory though?! Hmm...well, she did throw me off the bed once. She got in so much trouble. But mom didn't know what really happened. I was actually being a very annoying bratty little sister while she was trying to go to sleep! HA! It's not really a BAD memory, though. Just a funny one!
2. What is your naughtiest childhood memory? (Must be something YOU did, no pawning it off to someone else!)
Ok, seriously, i RARELY got in trouble. I was the good kid (Michelle was not so much. Remember? Opposites!) The only thing i REALLY got in trouble for was my grades. :o/ I do remember getting in trouble for asking mom if i could go somewhere & her saying no, so me turning around & asking dad instead. HA! Never did that again! I also apparently colored the bedroom walls with magic marker. I was only 3 years old, but mom handed me a bottle of COMET & a washrag & made me clean it all by myself! Never did that again either! Ok, that's all i can remember! I'm telling you - i was a decent kid! Ask my mom! :)
3. Where do you like to go to relax?
HOME. Or, the beach is nice. :) Also Brad's aunt kk's or aunt paula's. I could sit on either one of their porches all day! :)
4. What was the last thing you won?
I won some ADORABLE gardening/cooking/cleaning gloves from a giveaway at Everything Happens for a Reason. They are darling! I got to pick the color & i got lime green & white. They came from here. Too cute!
5. If you could be on a game show, which would you choose?Definitely Wheel of Fortune! I'm so good at it at home! Mom & Dad & i used to watch it back in the day! Mom was the BEST at it, though! I'd also love to do Family Fued! And, because of Brad & my grocery shopping team work... i always say we would SO WIN Supermarket Sweep! HA!
Your turn! :)